31 August 2009

Updates

Wow! It's been almost a whole month since I last posted! lol. Sorry about that to anyone who's been checking in with any sort of consistency. :) Well, the last month has been a pretty busy one for me, but I'm currently sitting on my new bed in my new dorm room writing a new blog post on my computer (which is not new, in case anyone was wondering!). It's nice to be back in class again. Although, I think my school load is going to be quite a bit heavier this semester than it has been in the past, and I'm trying to figure out exactly what that's going to look like and how much time it's going to take. I'm excited to be studying and learning new things, and eager to see what God has planned in my life this semester. (According to Facebook, I'm either getting married or dying, but I prefer to think that Facebook is wrong. lol.)

It's amazing to look back at where I was two years ago and see where I have come from there. I'm at a place I never would have imagined myself. However, I do feel that it is where God has led me, where He has placed me, and I am content in that (at least most of the time. There are those days where I simply say, "God, what are you doing with my life anyhow?" and occasionally even those days when I think "Are you really even there and listening to me at all!"). Looking back simply reminds me how very much can change in such a short time, and causes me to wonder all the more what my life will look like in another two years. Where will He be leading me then?

Anyhow, I'm going to go work on writing one of my many papers, but I will try to post a bit more regularly on here, even if those more regular posts are just random musings (like those above).

1 comment:

  1. You sound exactly like me!
    I'm excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete