03 May 2009

A Quote

“Although, dear Lord, I have no feeling of confidence in Thee, I know all the same that Thou art my God, that I am wholly Thine, and that I have no hope but in Thy goodness; therefore I abandon myself entirely into Thy hands.”
~ St. Francis de Sales


Another busy week. I must confess, I am very much looking forward to school being out. Only two more weeks until summer! Yay!
In the meantime, I wanted to share this quote with you. It is actually one I found on another blog a year or two ago which greatly helped me during a time in my life when I was really struggling spiritually. It is my prayer that it would be a blessing to you too.

In Christ,
Kyndra

3 comments:

  1. Very good quote. Thank you for commenting on my blog.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still in school? My semester has been done for a couple weeks now. My summer session starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Yes, still in school.
    I am, however, opting out of summer school this year. So, that will be nice. I don't think I'm even going to know what to do with myself! :)

    ReplyDelete